Sunday, April 6, 2008

Two years old now

Mason turned two years old yesterday. There has been demand for Mason's birthday pictures, which I still don't have. I have had camera difficulties, which is really upsetting. My newest, best camera's flash broke, so I can take only outdoor photos with it. I began using my old camera, but do not know where it's USB cord is, and had difficulties downloading the photos, so that camera became full. So I have no good pictures of Mason and his cupcake with candles. However, here is an amusing video of Mason and Kevin playing keep away with Kevin's hat.

2 comments:

Kel said...

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear mason, happy birthday to YOU!!!

happy 2nd birthday Mason, so cute!!

definitely a cute video.. sammy has a habit of yelling "MINE" when Bumpa (thats how he says grandpa) takes something from him, of course Bumpa taught him that too.

daina said...

So cute! I LOVE that laugh!