Thursday, August 7, 2008

Desperate for money

We've been looking into ways for Kevin to work from home for a little extra money. He noticed a large demand for Coach purses, so he found a reputable site that sold authentic coach purses. Of course, they turned out not to be authentic. It is illegal to sell knock-offs, so we're stuck. We'd be happy just getting our money back, they were $50 each. They are beautiful bags, no one would know they're fake and you don't have to pay $300. I kept one myself and love it, I get compliments on it and feel stylish and trendy and am proud that I didn't pay a fortune for it. If anyone would like one, I can give more details and pictures and ship it to you. They are both on the large size, the smallest one is 14"x 10", both have lots of nice pockets inside.

No comments: