Saturday, December 20, 2008

Winterhaven



Tonight we went to a community in Tucson called Winterhaven that has become a touristy holiday event. Every home decorates with lights, some quite extravagantly. They have horse-drawn carriage rides and trolleys, but we walked. There were huge displays, like the "12 Days of Christmas" and a large Thomas train going around a track. Mason almost cried when we left that one, but he was great the whole time, enjoyed the "Pitmas light."



This display was like a mini Bellagio water show. The lights and water were synchronized to Christmas music. The water was simple, but the entire display was very impressive for someone's yard! We enjoyed the neighborhood immensely, forgot we live in a desert.

1 comment:

Mommers said...

I love to see the Christmas lights! It's one of my favorite things of the season. I do my part but not on such a large scale, I still like the look though. Go back and get some video of the Bellagio waterfall, I would love to see that!