Monday, May 31, 2010

Mommy and Me


Mama and I were dancing to the music from the caterpillar. She keeps calling me Gorgeous; I don't know why.


Mama took me to the Children's Museum, just the two of us. We rode on the fire truck and wore cool hats!


I was asleep. I don't know why they came in to wake me up. I was so snugly.


Check out my cool dance moves! Mama and I went to a party with music, lights, and videos. Mama said I was dancing like I was being electrocuted. That must be why they call it the electric slide!


Mama and I went on a hike to Kent Springs. I was really not happy when she stopped to take a picture of this cactus. I wanted out of the carrier!


A stream flowed by the spring, surrounded by sycamore and sweet-smelling conifers. It was fun there, with lots of rocks and plants I could taste. I got to rinse my muddy hands in the cool stream!


Mama carried me on the hike so I had a great view and could just relax and enjoy everything. I listened to the birds chirping, tweet-tweet. The breeze rustled through the trees, ssshhhhh. Mama's heart pounded thump-thump, thump-thump. Darkness. I wake to see green leaves, ssshhh. Blue sky. Earthy smell. Thump-thump, thump-thump. Darkness.

No comments: